This afternoon I’m wearing flannel in honor of the first day of October…and now I just want to go pick pumpkins and drink hot apple cider..and I’m already ready for Thanksgiving…I love this time of year because it means my favorite Holidays will be here before we know it! I’m so excited to get to spend time with Ryan and I’s families this year..since I’m off shooting a lot of weekends right now, we havnt been able to make a trip to spend time with them in a long time and I really miss them!
I feel like October really snuck up on me…I looked at my phone this morning and almost couldn’t believe it when it said OCTOBER 1st…Looking back at my September Goals is not really encouraging because I didn’t accomplish very much on the list…but I’ll do better this month hopefully! So since this might be a boring post because a lot of my goals look the same..I’m including some peeks of Adie’s Senior Session! Isn’t she beautiful??
- Paint our little bathrooms! I’ve picked out the colors (light thin mint for the upstairs and a super pale blue for the downstairs) and now I just need to make time to get this done!
- Organize our built in shelves in the living room…right now it just looks really junky..I need to figure out a way to bring everything together…any tips on decorating built-ins?
- I need to buy curtains for the living room…where is a good place to buy quality curtains that don’t cost a small fortune??
- Keep working out! I started running again, which has been rough but so worth it…
- Order moo.com business cards…oops…this has been on the list since August…It WILL happen this month…
- I organized all my business stuff and my files last month… and my inbox is also super organized now!…but my office is still in disarray…I need to buy a cute book shelf to store a lot of the stuff that is just sitting on the floor right now…
- Figure out how to gear my business more towards Seniors! I’ve loved the time I got to spend taking senior pictures last month!
- Have workflow charts designed…I got inspired by my friend Lauryn’s post about her workflow boards last month, and I think having my own charts will really help me stay organized and on top of things!
- Get a new more detailed and fun wedding pricing guide! This one is in the works thanks to my awesome friend Katie!
And I’ll end with one more cute picture of Adie…
Happy first day of October!!